Monday, January 19, 2009

Week 2- RSS

So during class last week it was a little overwhelming and confusing about what exactly a RSS is. It was really neat to actually know what a RSS is and use it. I think that this will be really useful to me to be able to keep up on educational news. I think that I am really going to like this class and all of the resources that it will provide for me to use in the future. There are some links listed on the side of my blog that will direct you to where you need to go to find cool information.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, you are absolutely right. I love when I can see that we are both online right now doing homework for this class. haha! also, I enjoyed stealing some of your books on goodreads and I know you probably felt the same stealing mine. haa- number devil? great book! :)

    ReplyDelete