Monday, March 30, 2009

Technology Lesson

So my shared reading lesson went so well! I was able to follow my lesson plan pretty well. The first thing that I did was read through the book, The book was very small so what I did was pull it up on the prometheam board and I displayed it so that the students could see the book. I did an example on the first page of highlighting the /oi/ words. I then asked the kids to point out the words so that those students that were struggling with the concept could have a review. I then asked the students to tell me which words had the /oi/ sound in them. I told them that they could come up and highlight the words. The students were SO excited to do that!! When the students had trouble with the words, the rest of the class was there to help them through.

No comments:

Post a Comment