Monday, March 16, 2009

Classroom Technology Inventory

By doing the technology inventory I learned a lot of things. The main thing that I learned was that there is a lot of technology available in the classroom and the schools. But, teachers do not know how to use the technology or choose not to take use it. For example, in my classroom there is a promethean board, this board has many different functions and elements that could be used however my teacher does not know how to use the programs or to incorporate it into her lessons.

But when she does use technology in the class it really engages the students and really makes me want to use technology in my class. The students are learning but they are having fun and technology has so many different uses and makes things more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment